- We require a 24 hour notice for non-scheduled maintenance or service. Depending on availability, same day service is available. Evening and weekend service is also available and could be subject to a higher rate.
- Cancellation of maintenance or service requires a 24 hour notice where possible.
Rates and Fees
- All initial consultations are free as our service to you (most consultation appointments will only take about 20 minutes).
- All normal maintenance or services will be billed in one hour increments with a one (1) hour minimum. Our rates and fees are based on a flat, per hour fee based on the size and type of your aquarium tank. Please contact us for details.
- All rates and fees do not include the cost of purchases and/or supplies for your fish tank. Michiana Aquarium Professionals, LLC can order supplies for you, but will never do so without consulting you first.
- If your aquarium has been neglected in regular maintenance OR if you are switching to Michiana Aquarium Professionals, LLC from another aquarium maintenance company, we reserve the right to charge an extra $50 "Excessive Maintenance Fee" for our first service visit as a regular customer.
- All service fees are to be paid immediately upon services rendered, the same day.
- The following payment methods are currently accepted: check, money order/cashier's check, cash, and all major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX)
- Returned checks will be subjected to a $35 returned check fee.
- Payments not made by due date will be billed a $25 late fee charge on the next billing statement.
- Michiana Aquarium Professionals, LLC will not, at any time, sell or exchange our client information to outside sources.
- Michiana Aquarium Professionals, LLC will not give out any information about our clients without their consent.
- Discretion will be strictly adhered to by all employees and contractors of Michiana Aquarium Professionals, LLC.